Wednesday 8 January 2014

An engagement shoot with White Tea Photography

One Fab Day are featuring a fabulous prize of an engagement shoot with the super talented Aga of White Tea Photography here .
I thought I would share our own White Tea engagement shoot to show you the fun we had.
 We hadn't wanted any formal shots on the wedding day itself but I did like the idea of having a few nice shots of us as a couple, when both of us were actually looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. So enter Aga!
My husband to be hadn't heard of "an engagement shoot" and wasn't entirely sure what it was all about but he chilled out once we got going. Aga shot us at home in our apartment with our own stuff and nonsense around us, including the cat, so we felt very comfortable. I've lived in a lot of different flats but this one is my favourite space and it's the first place that we lived together so it's lovely to have a photographic record of it!

Anyway if you are thinking of having a portrait / engagement / wedding photographer, I can highly  recommend the charms and artistry of Aga!

























xxx Caroline xxx

No comments: