Friday 24 August 2012

All Aspects of Aspect Photography

As we here in Dirty Fabulous Towers wait with bated breath for the official photographer images from Caroline and Peter's extraordinary nuptials, I thought I'd do a little spotlight post on the work of the very lovely, and incredibly talented, Mr. Shane O'Neill from Aspect Photography .

I was first introduced to Shane at, my very close friends, Dom & Katie's wedding two years ago. He was an absolute pleasure to have around on the day, and slipped in seamlessly to the hectic excitement that exists on the morning of a wedding and throughout the day. When I saw the images from the day, I, along with everyone else, was blown away. His attention to detail, composition and artistic flair are breathtaking.





 When I joined the Dirty Fabulous team I came to know Shane's editorial work, as he collaborated on various shoots featuring our vintage pieces.
Pearl, Sarah and Shane share a unique approach and their collaborations just make me swoon!

 A small selection from the Porcelain Tale shoot;




Cast your eye over these eerie old school polaroids


A sweet Dirty Fabulous cardi!


And this one from a gorgeous alternative wedding



Shane has won many awards in recent months. The list is too long to include in this post, but please take a look  >here< to see some of his exceptional shots that have helped him become the second highest ranking photographer with the Artistic Guild of the WPJA 



If you're looking for a photographer for your special day, or perhaps for commercial or personal portraits,  then I can't recommend Aspect Photography highly enough. Just read some of the lovely things his previous clients have said.
I could go on and on and keep adding more wonderful  images but I'll restrain myself, that is until we get the photos from the Dirty Fabulous wedding of the year! Then expect an equally lengthy post on all things wonderful, artistic and creative!
Do click through to the Aspect Photography Blog and take a look through Shane's ever-growing body of work.

Just two more of my favourites! I can't resist...
It's the light, the colour and the little moments captured, just gorgeous.




Breffni

No comments: