Wednesday 3 November 2010

Vintage Birthday Party Celebrations!

A Gaggle of Vintage & Vintage Stylee Lovelies!

Here we are being serious & sophisticated!

Getting ready in Dirty Fabulous

Our aunty Kay & our Mum, Mary. (They taught us well!)

Dirty Fabulous Birthday Glamour! (Cera & moi)

Adrian & Liz oozing 50s sauce!

Me & my brother, Barry (in a vintage knitted tank-top, so now don't you know!)

Mum & I

A stunning mix of vintage fashion and modern styling

Surrounded by Dappernes!

It was a terribly glamorous night (Grace, Mary & Tony)

Shall we retire to the smoking room gents?


Caroline in 1930s Cobalt Velvet

I was very lucky to share my 30th birthday party with my fabulous friend, Cera. Both being huge fans of vintage, we opted for an Old School Hollywood vintage themed bash in the Odessa Club.
I have to say it was truly an amazing night, everyone went all out and dressed up to the nines.
The venue was fantastic and I really have to say the staff couldn't have been nicer.
We danced the night away firstly to my 1930s mix which was made even more special by the beautiful dance cards my lovely friend Liz did for us. After which we boogied like less than sophisticated lunatics to the tunes of Odessa's DJ....Brilliant, thanks to everyone who came, partied and made our night so memorable
x

No comments: