Wednesday 24 March 2010

Disaster in Dirty Fabulous.

We have awful, horrendous, terrible news...
There was a fire in our building on Sunday and Dirty Fabulous on Lower Baggot St is no more.

We are absolutely gutted and in a state of shock.

The last few days have been a blur, lots of tears and we haven't got our thinking caps on about what we are going to do or where Dirty Fabulous will re locate to. (Any suggestions kindly welcomed)

Please, please, please sign up to the mailing list from the website for updates on our progress.

We have been trying to contact a lot of customers personally but we haven't been able to get to everyone. Apologies for this.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

If you have any other queries please contact us by email on info@dirtyfabulous.com

From a very sad Kathy & Caroline

3 comments:

Cate Connors said...

Oh, you guys. That's so miserable. I've never bought anything from you guys but I've been lurking and waiting for the perfect dress - you have beautiful things. Best of luck relocating and getting running again. Will be waiting to see what happens next and look forward to buying that dress some day.

Roxanne said...

I'm so sad to here your terrible news. I adored your shop and just think you guys are the best.
I have an idea of where can set up shop.
Give me a call when you can and I'll see what I can do to help.
XX Roxanne

Little Blue Cottage Industries said...

This is awful, I feel for you x