Thursday 12 November 2015

If Dresses Could Speak What Would They Say?

What you wear always says something about you. We're visual creatures and before we even get to open our mouths our attire has already spoken volumes.
So, I thought I'd have a little fun with some of the vintage dresses we currently have in stock. If I could hear the thoughts of these bold little numbers, this is what what they would say:

 YOU MAY AS WELL SURRENDER NOW, RESISTANCE TO MY CHARMS IS FUTILE!



FETCH ME MY DRINK, AND MAKE IT SNAPPY!



OH, HOW I WISH I WAS RULED BY A MONARCHY...SO I COULD OVERTHROW IT!



YOU'LL BE SO DAZZLED BY MY SPARKLES THAT YOU WON'T NOTICE ME ORDERING THE MOST EXPENSIVE ITEMS ON THE MENU!


I MAY LOOK LIKE A DEMURE KITTEN BUT MY LAST THREE HUSBAND'S MADE THAT SAME MISTAKE!


PREPARE TO WEEP AS I WALK AWAY!

No comments: